Name: Pneumatic quick connector
Material: stainless steel 304 316 (non-standard)
Seal ring: fluoro rubber
Temperature: -20 ° C – 250 ° C
Applicable pipes: PU, PV, PVC, nylon, polyurethane, Teflon pipe, etc.
Applicable industries: pneumatic industry, general industry, automobile industry, mining, shipbuilding industry (applicable to various corrosion, high temperature, high pressure environment)
Features: JHSHC series quick-release pipe joints are suitable for connecting hard and semi-rigid nylon pipes and plastic pipes with a working pressure of 4.0Mpa. The series of pipe joints have quick intubation and extubation, and have convenient installation, reliable sealing, firm and beautiful appearance.
Intubation specifications: Φ4, Φ6, Φ8, Φ10, Φ12, Φ14, Φ16
Thread specifications: 1/8 inch, 1/4 inch, 3/8 inch, 1/2, M5, M6, M8, M10, M12 (non-standard)
1. Make sure that the cut surface of the pipe is vertical, there are no scratches on the outside of the pipe and the pipe is not oval.
2. When inserting the pipe, be sure to insert it into the bottom of the joint (the pipe is probably inserted about 15 mm). If the pipe is not inserted, it may cause air leakage.
3. After the pipe is installed, pull the pipe to confirm that the pipe cannot be pulled out.
Precautions when disassembling:
1. Use a suitable tool to remove the fitting using the outer hexagon of the fitting
2. It is necessary to remove the sealing material adhered to the opposite side of the pipe joint, otherwise the adhered sealing material may enter the peripheral components, causing failure.
The technics & capabilities for machined parts : manual lathe turning,automatic lathe turning, numerical control lathe turning, CNC machining,Tooling milling & Drilling, Grinding, Thread rolling, knurs rolling, cutting, cold heading, hot die forging, welding, Riveting, milling, components Assembly, etc.
Follow are the informations about our precision parts by CNC machining.
● CNC Precision machining parts accuracy
Machining accuracy: IT6 level, such as the 10mm dimensions, tolerances can be done0.009mm, 20mm size tolerances can be 0.013mm
● Maximum size of Precision parts suit to CNC machining
Lathe parts (turning parts , such as axes, coupling,bushing, thread rod , etc.) followingthe outer diameter of 300mm, length less than 150mm
Milling parts (box, cylinder, etc.) 800mm long, 330mm wide, 120mm high.
Available Materials for machined parts: Aluminum,copper/ brass,stainless steel,stainless iron,carbon steel, Mild steel,cold roll steel, Plastic Bar,etc.
● Materials for CNC Precision machining parts
We can produce CNC machining components’ materials are:
An aluminum alloy series: all aluminum and aluminum alloy (ASTM Grade from 1050-7475), commonly used are: 2011,5052,6061,7075, etc.
(2) Copper Alloy Series: all copper and copper alloy, copper, copper, brass, bronze, phosphor (the ASTM grades from C11000 to C38000), commonly used: C11000, C22000, C26000
(3) Stainless Steel Series: all the basic machining stainless steel, the ASTM grades (JISgrade corresponds to the basic, together with the SUS can):201,301,303,304,314,316,420,430,630
Steel series: all the basic machining steel can be processed, for example: 20 # steel,45 steel, easy to cut iron (common SUM24L, SUM22, Y12, Y15)
Finish treating: Anodizing,hard anodizing,electroplating of chrome/zinc/nickel plated, tinning,copperize,Colour spray-painting, blackening, hot-dip galvanizing, tephlon plating, etc.
Lead time for custom samples of metal machined parts is 10days.
Lead time for mass production:generally a order is 30-60days, if machining process is too complicated or quantity is very high,the lead time will longer.
We can provide COC (material certificate), Test Report, ROHS / SGS, plating report or coating reports also available !