General CNC machining usually refers to computer digitally controlled precision machining, CNC machining lathe, CNC machining milling machine, CNC machining boring and milling machine, etc.
1. In CNC lathe processing, the determination of the processing route generally follows the following principles.
① It should be able to ensure the accuracy and surface roughness of the processed workpiece.
② Make the processing route the shortest, reduce the empty travel time and improve the processing efficiency.
③ Simplify the workload of numerical calculation as much as possible and simplify the processing procedures.
④ For some programs that are used repeatedly, subprograms should be used .
2. CNC machining has the following advantages:
① The number of tooling is greatly reduced, and complex tooling is not required for processing parts with complex shapes. If you want to change the shape and size of the part, you only need to modify the part processing program, which is suitable for the development and modification of new products.
②The processing quality is stable, the processing precision is high, and the repeat accuracy is high, which is suitable for the processing requirements of the aircraft.
③The production efficiency is higher in the case of multiple varieties and small batch production, which can reduce the time for production preparation, machine tool adjustment and process inspection, and reduce the cutting time due to the use of the optimal cutting amount.
④ It can process complex profiles that are difficult to process with conventional methods, and even process some unobservable parts.
The disadvantage of CNC machining is that the machine tool equipment is expensive and requires maintenance personnel to have a high level.
Refers to the process of changing the external dimensions or performance of the workpiece through a mechanical device. According to the difference
in processing methods, it can be divided into cutting processing and pressure processing.
1. Production process:
Refers to the entire process of making products from raw materials (or semi-finished products). For machine production, it includes the transportation and preservation of raw materials, preparation for production, manufacturing of blanks, processing and heat treatment of parts, assembly and commissioning of products, painting and packaging.
The content of the production process is very extensive. Modern enterprises use the principles and methods of system engineering to organize production and guide production, and regard the production process as a production system with input and output. In the production process, the process of changing the shape, size, position and nature of the production object to make it into a finished product or semi-finished product is called a process. It is the main part of the production process.
The process can be divided into casting, forging, stamping, welding, machining, assembly and other processes. The mechanical manufacturing process generally refers to the sum of the machining process of the parts and the assembly process of the machine, and the other processes are called auxiliary Processes, such as transportation, storage, power supply, equipment maintenance, etc.
The main feature of a process is that it does not change the processing objects, equipment and operators, and the content of the process is that the continuous steps are completed under the conditions of unchanged processing surface, unchanged processing tools, and constant cutting amount. It is called the working stroke, and it is the process step completed by the processing tool once processing on the processing surface.
3. The production types are usually divided into three categories:
1. Single piece production: produce different structures and different sizes of products individually, and rarely repeat.
2. Mass production: The same products are manufactured in batches throughout the year. The manufacturing process has a certain degree of repeatability. Mass-produced parts.
3. Mass production: the manufacturing quantity of products is very large, and most work places are often repeated processing of a certain process of a certain part.
4. Original information:
(1) Product assembly drawings, parts drawings.
(2) Quality standards for product acceptance.
(3) The annual production program of the product.
(5) The production conditions of the manufacturing plant, including the specifications, performance and existing status of machine tool equipment and process equipment, the technical level of workers, the ability of the factory to make process equipment, and the power supply and gas supply capacity of the factory.
(6) Standards required for process specification design and process equipment design, various metal parts processing, sheet metal, box, metal structure, titanium alloy, high temperature alloy, non-metallic and other mechanical processing, mold design and manufacturing, wind tunnel combustion chamber design Manufacturing, non-standard equipment design and manufacturing, mold design and manufacturing.
Precision metal parts processing:
Hardware processing is the processing of raw materials (stainless steel, copper, aluminum, iron), using lathes, milling machines, drilling machines, polishing, etc., according to customer drawings or samples into various parts, such as motor shafts, models Car parts, fishing gear accessories, product shells, mobile power shells, etc.
Various tools used in the manufacturing process. Including tools/fixtures/molds/measuring tools/checking tools/auxiliary tools/fitters’ tools/stationary appliances etc. Welding fixture, inspection fixture, assembly fixture, machine tool fixture, etc.
The scope of the Ming Xiao Mfg’s mechanical processing:
1. Precision machining.
2. Processing of precision equipment parts.
3. Processing of non-standard spare parts.
4. Processing of precision shaped parts.
5. Processing of hardware machinery parts.
6. Surface treatment of various mechanical parts.
7. Processing of clamps
Ming Xiao Mfg has been specializing in the processing of precision mechanical parts for many years to help solve customer technical problems. Can come with drawings and samples for precise mechanical processing of single parts, CNC processing, small batches of hardware parts, mechanical spare parts, etc.