Quality Zinc Plated Stamping Parts
Ming Xiao Mfg is a reliable metal stamping factory from China, delivering premium quality zinc plated stamping parts with efficient and professional services. We deliver high quality products to meet your requirements in a timely manner. With decades of experience, our technical team provides proficient service to satisfy your needs.
We use top of the line materials for the entire production process and our zinc plated stamping parts are made with the finest zinc plating process. We offer the best zinc plating treatment in the industry.
Features of Zinc Plating
• Great corrosion resistance: Zinc plating provides great corrosion protection to the base metal and extends the longevity of the product.
• Rustproof: Zinc plating provides a protective barrier to protect the product from rusting.
• Cost-Effective: Zinc plating is a more affordable option compared to other plating processes.
• Highly Durable: Zinc plating ensures a longer life for the product.
• Low VOCs: Zinc plating has low Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs) which makes it safe for the environment.
• Aesthetic Finish: Zinc plating gives a nice look to the product with its shiny and attractive finish.
Technical Details of Our Zinc Plated Stamping Parts
Our zinc plating treatment for metal stamping parts is done with utmost precision. We use high quality zinc plating to ensure the highest quality of our products. All our stamping parts are then checked for any defects or flaws. We also add additional layers of protection to make sure that the parts last longer. Our process includes the following steps:
• Surface preparation: All surfaces are cleaned to remove dirt and debris before the zinc plating process.
• Zinc Plating: The process involves submerging the parts into a tank filled with zinc plating compounds. This process provides the parts with corrosion-resistant coating.
• Quality Checkup: All parts are double checked for defects or flaws.
• Finishing: Parts are hand-polished or buffed for a shiny finish.
• Inspection: Skilled technicians inspect all the parts to make sure they meet all obligations.
General Benefits of Zinc Plating
• Offers higher resistance to corrosion
• Prevents the product from rusting
• Increases product’s life
• Highly cost-effective
• Low VOCs, making it environmentally friendly
• Enhances product’s appearance with its shiny finish
Applications of Zinc Plated Stamping Parts
Zinc plated stamping parts can be used in a variety of applications, including but not limited to:
• Automotive Parts
• OEM components
• Electronic Devices
• Lighting Equipment
• Architectural Elements
Why Choose Us?
Ming Xiao Mfg is one of the recommendable suppliers of zinc plated stamping parts in China. We have decades of experience and many customers have trusted our quality products and services. We have an experienced team of professionals and senior technicians who provide proficient services to meet our customer’s needs. Our production facility is fully-equipped and strictly follows quality management system. We also offer competitive prices and timely delivery for all orders.
If you are looking for a reliable supplier for zinc plated stamping parts, look no further than Ming Xiao Mfg. We offer the very best zinc plating treatment available in the market. Trust us for premium quality parts and prompt service. Contact us for more information.
The technics & capabilities: Punching, cutting, bending / flexing / curving, pressing, forming,welding / bonding, riveting, grinding edge, lettering, components Assembly.
Available Materials: Aluminum,copper/ brass,stainless steel, carbon steel, Mild steel,cold roll steel, Kovar steel,etc.
Finish treating: Anodizing,hard anodizing,electroplating of chrome/zinc/nickel plated, tinning,copperize,Colour spray-painting, blackening, hot-dip galvanizing, tephlon plating, etc.
Lead time for samples in 15days.
Lead time for mass production: generally a order is 30-60days, if machining process is too complicated or quantity is very high,the lead time will longer.
We can provide COC (material certificate), Test Report, ROHS / SGS, plating report or coating reports also available !