Custom Progressive Die Stamping parts
Progressive die stamping metalworking is suit to high volume mass producion, and because most small stamping parts with high volume, so most progressive stamping parts is small parts.It’s widely use in electronic metal parts production, such as sheet contact terminal,connection-peg & all samall sheet metal stamping parts
The characteristics of the progressive die stamping:
1. Progressive die is a multi-task sequence die, a mold, including punching, bending and stretching process, with high productivity;
2. Progressive die operations with full security;
4. Can use high-speed punch press for production;
5. Can reduce the numbers of punchs, the plant area, reducing transport and storage of semi-finished products occupy;
Basic requirements of progressive die stamping parts:
1. Smaller parts;
2. High volume;
3. Material thickness is thinner (0.08 to 2.5mm);
4. Material relatively soft;
5. Shape is more complex;
6. Can not too much high precision (utmost is IT10 level).
If you have any small stamping parts need custom producing in China, Welcome contact us to discuss your projects.
The technics & capabilities: progressive die punching, coining, bending swaging,deep drawing
Available Materials: strips of Aluminum,copper/ brass,stainless steel, carbon steel, Mild steel,cold roll steel, etc.
Finish treating: Anodizing,hard anodizing,electroplating of chrome/zinc/nickel plated, tinning,copperize, blackening, etc.
Lead time for samples in 35days.
Lead time for mass production: generally a order is 30-60days, if machining process is too complicated or quantity is very high,the lead time will longer.
We can provide COC (material certificate), Test Report, ROHS / SGS, plating report or coating reports also available !